Courses are being offered every month, below you can find the upcoming starting date. For more information, please click on the course title.
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Social Change - May 15, 2014
- Educating in Changing Times: Reflect, Rethink, Rebuild - June 15, 2014
- Mission Impossible? Measuring Outcomes and Impact - June 1, 2014
- Skills for Effective Negotiations - April 1, 2014
- Social Media for Social Innovation - June 15, 2014
- Designing Your Life: Innovating From the Inside Out - June 1, 2014
Costa Rica Courses
Courses will be held at the beautiful campus of the University for Peace, situated on 300 hectares of protected land surrounded by nature.
- Education 2.0: Teaching in a Fast-Changing World - July 7-11, 2014
- Positive Leadership - November 2014 (ENGLISH)
Diploma in Social Innovation
A diploma from the UN mandated University for Peace’s Centre for Executive Education and the opportunity to be part of a network of global leaders. Just take 5 courses within a period of 18-months.
Not sure you’re ready to apply? Interested in staying connected with the UPEACE Centre for Executive Education? Receive free e-newsletters, updates, videos, sample readings and materials by joining the Centre’s email list (click here) or liking our Facebook page at UPEACECentre. You may also contact us at email@example.com.