The UPEACE Centre for Executive Education has three principal program areas: university programs, workshops and seminars, and online courses.
The Centre customizes curriculum to provide high-quality faculty-led programs for university and high schools groups, as well as non-profits and other interested organizations. Programs generally provide a combination of classroom time, service learning and related field visits to explore specific themes and concepts.
Courses will be held at the beautiful campus of the University for Peace, situated on 300 hectares of protected land surrounded by nature.
- Positive Leadership – November 1-3, 2017
- Global Education: Cultivating innovation in the classroom – July , 2018
Courses are being offered every month, below you can find the upcoming starting date. For more information, please click on the course title.
- Diploma in Social Innovation – Open Enrollment
- Skills for Effective Negotiations – September 25, 2017
- Mission Impossible? Measuring Outcomes and Impact – October 16, 2017
- Regenerative Leadership – November 6, 2017
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Social Change – September 4, 2017
- Educating in Changing Times: Reflect, Rethink and Rebuild – November 20, 2017
- Designing Your Life: Innovating From the Inside Out – August 7, 2017
- Social Media for Social Innovation – September 4, 2017
Not sure you’re ready to apply? Interested in staying connected with the UPEACE Centre for Executive Education? Receive free e-newsletters, updates, videos, sample readings and materials by joining the Centre’s email list (click here) or liking our Facebook page at UPEACECentre, or follow our twitter handle @UPEACECentre.