The UPEACE Centre for Executive Education has three principal program areas: university programs, workshops and seminars, and online courses.
The Centre customizes curriculum to provide high-quality, faculty-led programs for university and high school groups, as well as nonprofits and other interested organizations. Programs generally provide a combination of classroom time, service learning and related field visits to explore specific themes and concepts.
Courses will be held at the beautiful University for Peace campus in Costa Rica, situated on 300 hectares of protected land and surrounded by nature.
- Positive Leadership – December 6-8, 2018 / February 28 – March 2, 2019
- DSIL Innovation and Leadership Course – August 15-December 15, 2018
- Lead the Change
- Human-Centered Design Costa Rica – November 10th, 2018
- Global Education: Cultivating innovation in the classroom – July 1-5th, 2019
- Skills for Effective Negotiations – Dates to be announced
Courses are being offered every month, below you can find the upcoming starting date. For more information, please click on the course title.
- Diploma in Social Innovation – Open Enrollment
- Show me the Money! Tackling Finance in the Social Impact Sector – March 4, 2019
- Designing Your Life: Innovating From the Inside Out – January 28, 2019
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Social Change – February 3, 2019
- Educating in Changing Times: Reflect, Rethink and Rebuild – Dates to be announced
- Skills for Effective Negotiations – September 24, 2018
- Mission Impossible? Measuring Outcomes and Impact – October 15, 2018
- Regenerative Leadership – November 5, 2018
- Social Media for Social Innovation – November 19, 2018
Not sure you’re ready to apply? Interested in staying connected with the UPEACE Centre for Executive Education? Receive free e-newsletters, updates, videos, sample readings or materials by joining the Centre’s email list (click here) or liking our Facebook page at UPEACECentre, or follow our twitter handle @UPEACECentre.