The Centre for Executive Education offers a ‘Diploma in Social Innovation‘ as our principal online program. This 18-month program brings together all of our single offerings to provide you with the tools, inspiration and feedback you need to develop and launch a social business, organization or project, or to fine-tune one that is already in progress.
Each of the individual online courses tackles a specific theme central to the idea of social innovation, from the creation of a monitoring system to bringing innovation to the classroom as we teach the next generation. Our online courses are administered by dedicated facilitators that are experts in their fields, allowing personalized feedback and live webinars in each course. Assignments are designed to be flexible so that working professionals can participate in their free time.
Courses are being offered every month; below you can find the upcoming starting dates. They can be taken one-by-one or as part of the Diploma program. For more information, please click on the course title.
- Designing Your Life: Innovating From the Inside Out – August 7, 2017
- Social Media for Social Innovation – September 4, 2017
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Social Change – May 15, 2017
- Skills for Effective Negotiations – September 25, 2017
- Mission Impossible? Measuring Outcomes and Impact – May 1, 2017
- Regenerative Leadership – November 6, 2017
- Educating in Changing Times: Reflect, Rethink and Rebuild – May 29, 2017
Not sure you’re ready to apply? Interested in staying connected with the UPEACE Centre for Executive Education? Receive free e-newsletters, updates, videos, sample readings and materials by joining the Centre’s email list (click here) or liking our Facebook page at UPEACECentre. You may also contact us at email@example.com or through our twitter handle @UPEACECentre.