Take 5 online courses within an 18-month period of time to earn your Diploma in Social Innovation.
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Social Change – Required course
- Skills for Effective Negotiations
- Designing Your Life: Innovating From the Inside Out
- Educating in Changing Times: Reflect, Rethink, Rebuild
- Mission Impossible: Measuring Outcomes & Impact
- Social Media for Social Innovation
- Regenerative Leadership
- Show me the Money! Tackling Finance in the Social Impact Sector
Courses are flexible and are designed for working professionals. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section for more information.
What will you gain from the online Diploma in Social Innovation?
- The skills and tools necessary to become a changemaker, either as a new entrepreneur, or within an existing organization;
- An understanding of some specific tools used by social entrepreneurs to shape and grow their organization;
- Better awareness of the different ways to make your social venture financially sustainable;
- Tools to create a culture of creativity and innovation, both personally and on an organizational level.
- A U.N.-established University for Peace Diploma from the Centre for Executive Education;
- The opportunity to be part of a network of global leaders;
- Cutting-edge courses structured by a Harvard Graduate School of Education alumnus;
- Flexible online courses allow you to participate from the comfort of your own home and within the confines of your busy schedule.
Who should take the Diploma?
If you identify with any of these categories and miss stimulating learning environments:
- Nonprofit leaders
- Business executives
- Independent consultants
- Educators at all levels
- Officials of multilateral agencies
- Advanced graduate students
Online Diploma Cost
There are two option to pay the Diploma:
Option 1: Pay for each course as you enroll and the last 4-week online course will be free.
Option 2: Pay for the Diploma at the beginning and receive a special price of $2495 for the 5 courses in the Diploma (instead of $3275).
Mohit Mukherjee, M. Ed. Harvard Graduate School of Education, Director of the UPEACE Centre for Executive Education.
Miguel Tello, MPA, MA International Studies, Director of The Strachan Foundation.
Heather McCuen, MA in in Media, Peace and Conflict Studies from the University for Peace.
Kristen Palana, MFA from Pratt Institute in Computer Graphics and Interactive Media.
Stephanie Knox Steiner, MA in Peace Education from the University for Peace.
John Hardman, PhD in Educational Leadership from Florida Atlantic University
Caitie Goddard, MA in Public Policy from the University of Michigan.
Alonso Muñoz, B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Costa Rica and a M.Sc. in Business Administration.
Meltem Ersoy, PhD in Political Science from George Mason University.
Shelly Galvin, B.S in Political Science and Government from Oregon University
Not sure you’re ready to apply? Interested in staying connected with the UPEACE Centre for Executive Education? Receive free e-newsletters, updates, videos, sample readings or materials by joining the Centre’s email list (click here) or liking our Facebook page at UPEACECentre. You may also contact us at email@example.com.