July 28th, 2016, 9am-5pm, UPEACE Campus in Costa Rica
Change readiness is not just a state of mind, but a necessary skill as organizations evolve to keep up with the accelerated rate of change happening world-wide. This program is focused on two major Change Management elements.
First, an introspective and personal view of working effectively through a rapidly changing environment – to support the development of a personal plan to amplify one’s own ability to thrive during change.
Then the focus turns on your team. Supporting and coaching others through change is a challenging yet powerful and vital skill. This program is also focused on how to lead others effectively through a changing environment – setting your team up for success.
To apply to this course, please fill out our online application (click below).
** This course can be taken as a 1-day, stand-alone workshop, or can be combined with the Positive Leadership workshop for a powerful, 4-day, transformational learning experience.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Identify and understand the purpose of change and its impact on you and others.
- Explore a user friendly model to understand your personal reaction to change and define what is required (personally and as a leader) to become change ready, creating and cultivating a change ready mindset.
- Engage in and experience practical techniques to identify strategies to effectively integrate and execute new and/or shifting organizational priorities.
- Identify and demonstrate the personal leadership skills that are necessary to work through change with confidence and coach others.
- Develop a personal action plan for continued personal and professional development.
The course is designed to be a practical and hands-on workshop, allowing space for sharing and peer-to-peer learning.
The course is led by Manuel Larenas, Senior Consultant at Impact International. Mr. Larenas has been working in the learning and development industry since 2002 and joined Impact in 2011. As a lead designer and facilitator, he delivers client solutions globally, from graduate level to organizational leaders for private, public and non-profit firms. Manny has worked with more than 50 multinational companies, and has an MBTI Type Indicator certificate, a Situational Leadership II Certificate from Ken Blanchard Co., and an ACCT Adventure Practitioner certificate. Manny is also an Associate Professor at Palm Beach State University, where he delivers powerful learning programs with a focus on personal development and sustaining academic success.
Enroll with a colleague and each will receive a 10% discount. Contact us for groups of 4 or more.
Enroll in Change Management + Positive Leadership for a discounted price of just $975.
All participants will be awarded a certificate from the United Nations-mandated University for Peace’s Centre for Executive Education upon completion of the course.
Not sure you’re ready to apply? Interested in staying connected with the UPEACE Centre for Executive Education? Receive free e-newsletters, updates, videos, sample readings and materials by joining the Centre’s email list (click here) or liking our Facebook page at UPEACECentre. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.