Organizational Happiness – Live Virtual Workshop5-week virtual workshop January 27 – February 24, 2021 Wednesdays 11am – 12:30pm Eastern Time (New York)
We need happy organizations, happy people, and happy nations.
Come join us in a new, live virtual workshop format of Organizational Happiness! Experience connection, co-creation, learning, renewal, and global networking with a team of international facilitators and fellow participants from organizations across the globe.
Designed for anyone who manages a team, leads an organization, or works in HR, this live virtual workshop will give you practical and simple ways to build a culture where employee happiness really matters. What will this do for your company or organization? This will increase employee well-being and performance, prevent burn-out and improve results, to name a few.
We’ll be creating a small, intimate classroom feeling, so enrollment is limited. Don’t miss this opportunity!
What is a live virtual workshop?
Turn on your webcam! This program is much more than recorded videos – it’s quite the opposite. The ‘live virtual’ workshops will replicate face-to-face sessions, as if we were together in the same room. We will be dynamic, using break-out rooms, real-time polls, and interactive activities.
Check out this 2-minute video for a glimpse into the virtual workshop experience.
Learn more about Live Virtual Workshops here.
“UPEACE creates a dynamic and stimulating online experience. The use of breakout rooms allowed me to have small group exercises with other participants, just as we would do in a normal classroom setting. In just an hour’s session, I was able to truly connect with the group, while learning a practical framework. Overall, this online session was more interactive than most in-person workshops I’ve attended!”
-Zahra Karsan, Speaker, Coach, Founder & CEO of GetZENd
Beginning on January 27th, 2021, this live virtual workshop takes place over 5 weeks, with 1 session each week on Wednesdays from 11am – 12:30pm Eastern Time (New York). These sessions will be complemented by readings, videos and assignments in-between sessions as well, allowing you to delve deeper into the topics and put what you’ve learned into practice! Each session will cover a different key organizational happiness concept.
Throughout the workshop, the session topics will include:
- The Science of Happiness & Real Employee Engagement
- The Happiness Sweet Spot: Purpose, Strengths & Compassion
- How to Measure, Monitor and Act on Organizational Happiness
- Your Organization’s Business Case
- Putting it All Together: From Strategy to Action
By the end of this course, you will have received:
- Practical and simple tools to create a culture of well-being within your organization;
- A refreshing new sense of the benefits of cultivating an environment where employees thrive and overall organizational goals are met;
- A 1-1 coaching meeting with Lars or Mohit on your organizational happiness (OH) plan;
- A 220-page practical handbook on ‘Organizational Happiness’ (pdf version);
- Three (3) months of free access to the Motivational Landscape tool, to accurately measure employee happiness;
- The opportunity to network with a robust group of international leaders across sectors during the workshop and beyond;
- An engaging, dynamic experience that replicates the interaction of face-to-face sessions;
- A certificate from the Centre for Executive Education within the United Nations established University for Peace.
The Organizational Happiness workshop has been designed to be applicable to professionals across all sectors and professions, from corporate executives and HR managers to non-profit leaders and start-up founders. Participants often share some of the following characteristics:
- A desire to uplift their company or organization, especially in a time of such uncertainty;
- A deep drive to unlock the full potential of their teams;
- The need to connect with like-minded individuals and broaden their already global mindset.
This 5-week live virtual workshop will be held online, via five 90-minute sessions, from January 27 – February 24, 2021. Sessions are held on Wednesdays from 11am-12:30pm Eastern Time (New York).
$750 tuition rate for the 5-week live virtual workshop. A certificate is awarded upon completion by the Centre for Executive Education at the University for Peace, established by the General Assembly of the United Nations.
This live virtual Organizational Happiness workshop will be co-facilitated by:
Mohit Mukherjee is an innovator in the area of organizational development, focusing on developing and delivering programs on leadership, innovation, organizational well-being and social impact. He is the founding Director of the UPEACE Centre for Executive Education. In this role, he has developed and taught over 75 seminars in several countries (Haiti, USA, Switzerland, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, Puerto Rico, India, Bangladesh, Costa Rica and the U.K) on themes ranging from ‘Designing Your Life’ to ‘Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Social Change’.
While providing leadership to the UPEACE Centre for Executive Education, Mohit has also taken on leadership roles with Florida International University and Watson Institute, an incubator for social entrepreneurs. Prior to this, Mohit served as Education Program Manager of the Earth Charter Initiative, an international nonprofit organization. He also spent four years at A.T. Kearney management consultants in San Francisco.
Mohit has a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering from Stanford University, and did his Master’s at the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
Lars Kure Juul is an International Trusted Advisor, Author, HR Executive and Talent Management Expert working out of Copenhagen with a wide range of Leaders, International Organisations and Institutions across the globe.
Lars’ educational background is a Masters of law from University of Copenhagen and HR, Leadership & Talent Management from INSEAD and Harvard Business School. Lars is the author of the #1 International bestselling book, Organizational Happiness on creating a unique competitive advantage with a focus on Purpose, Strengths and Compassion. Lars is also the author of HR Fitness on Strategy into Action with effective HR strategy and processes.
Lars mission and WHY is “To Inspire, Facilitate And Help So That People And Organisations With Important Missions Develop, Aspire And Succeed.”