4-week online course, starting May 15th, 2013.
There will always be a need to monitor the progress of the services your organization offers and to measure the outcomes of your program. This practical course will present participants with a number of real life cases where organizations have been able to improve their services as a result of monitoring and evaluating their programs in a systematic way. The course will also provide participants with practical tools they can apply in their work place.
- Understanding underlying causes of the problem your program is addressing
- Understanding how your program works: Program Theory
- Program Monitoring: are you reaching your target audience? what changes is your program producing?
- Using data to make changes to your program and to communicate with stakeholders
By taking this course participants will further develop the following skills:
- Identify and develop your program’s Theory of Change
- Make timely decisions from gathered data
- Determine your program’s effectiveness
- Provide compelling data for donors and investors
By the end of the course participants will have:
- Designed a Problem Tree Analysis of their program
- Created a logic model of their program
- Created monitoring tools appropriate for their program
- Practiced communicating findings to decision makers
Have a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org