The Centre for Executive Education offers a ‘Diploma in Social Innovation‘. This 18-month program brings together all of our single offerings to provide you with the tools, inspiration and feedback you need to develop and launch a social business, organization or project, or to fine-tune one that is already in progress.
You can also pursue a ‘Global Leadership Diploma‘. The Global Leadership Diploma provides the space to develop the skills, creative confidence and networks needed to approach complex problems in a fast-changing world. Participants gain dynamic training and personalized reflection to prepare for a future of diverse global challenges.
All of the courses can count toward these Diploma programs. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to talk about how to start your diploma journey!
Upcoming Online & Live Virtual Courses:
- Educating in Changing Times: Reflect, Rethink and Rebuild – January 19, 2021
- Organizational Happiness: Walking the Talk – January 26, 2021
- Designing Your Life: Innovating from the Inside Out – January 26, 2021
- Positive Leadership – February 9, 2021
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Social Change – February 9, 2021
- Regenerative Leadership – February 23, 2021
- Tackling Finance in the Social Sector: From Fundraising to Impact Investment – March 30, 2021
- Mission Impossible? Measuring Outcomes and Impact – April 13, 2021
- Social Media for Social Innovation – April 27, 2021
- Skills for Effective Negotiations – May 18, 2021
- Global Citizenship Education – TBD, July 2021
Upcoming On-site Workshops:
The following seminars are offered as open-enrollment courses at UPEACE.
- Gross Global Happiness Summit: March 12th to 14th, 2021
- Positive Leadership: March 18th to 20th, 2021
- Design Thinking: TBD
- Global Education: Cultivating innovation in the classroom: TBD
- Skills for Effective Negotiations: TBD
We also have a wide variety of workshop offerings that can be organized on demand. They can be presented at your home institution, or if you can provide six participants or more, we’ll gladly organize a special workshop at the University for Peace campus on dates that are convenient for you and your team.
We currently offer the following programs in partnership with other organizations:
- Wasabi Academy – Certificate in Effective Online Training – a 6-week online program aimed to equip educators for today’s online classroom, from teaching techniques all the way to the skills you need to design and launch your own online program.
- DSIL Innovation and Leadership Course – an executive learning experience with a focus on innovation and leadership, combining field work in Southeast Asia with online coursework.
- Mindfulness and Wellbeing Strategy – a 3-month virtual training that culminates with an onsite retreat in Nosara, Costa Rica / Chicago.