Upcoming Online & Live Virtual Courses:
- Mission Impossible? Measuring Outcomes and Impact – October 5, 2020
- Regenerative Leadership – October 12, 2020
- Skills for Effective Negotiations – October 19, 2020
- Positive Leadership – November 3rd, 2020
- Educating in Changing Times: Reflect, Rethink and Rebuild – November 9, 2020
- Social Media for Social Innovation – November 16, 2020
- Organizational Happiness: Walking the Talk – January 26, 2021
- Designing Your Life: Innovating from the Inside Out – January 26, 2021
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Social Change – February 9, 2021
- Gross Global Happiness Summit: March 12-14, 2021 (virtual – AND hopefully – at UPEACE!)
- Tackling Finance in the Social Sector: From Fundraising to Impact Investment – March 30, 2021
- Global Citizenship Education – TBD, July 2021
The Centre for Executive Education offers a ‘Diploma in Social Innovation‘. This 18-month program brings together all of our single offerings to provide you with the tools, inspiration and feedback you need to develop and launch a social business, organization or project, or to fine-tune one that is already in progress.
You can also pursue a ‘Global Leadership Diploma‘. The Global Leadership Diploma provides the space to develop the skills, creative confidence and networks needed to approach complex problems in a fast-changing world. Participants gain dynamic training and personalized reflection to prepare for a future of diverse global challenges.
All of the above courses can count toward these Diploma programs. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to talk about how to start your diploma journey!
Upcoming On-site Workshops:
* Onsite courses are on hold due to COVID-19 until Costa Rican Government allows gatherings. Write us at email@example.com if you want us to include you in the waiting list for a particular course.
The following seminars are offered as open-enrollment courses at UPEACE.
- Design Thinking: TBD
- Global Education: Cultivating innovation in the classroom: TBD
- Positive Leadership: TBD
- Skills for Effective Negotiations: TBD
We also have a wide variety of workshop offerings that can be organized on demand. They can be presented at your home institution, or if you can provide six participants or more, we’ll gladly organize a special workshop at the University for Peace campus on dates that are convenient for you and your team.
We currently offer the following programs in partnership with other organizations:
- Wasabi Academy – Certificate in Effective Online Training – a 6-week online program aimed to equip educators for today’s online classroom, from teaching techniques all the way to the skills you need to design and launch your own online program.
- DSIL Innovation and Leadership Course – an executive learning experience with a focus on innovation and leadership, combining field work in Southeast Asia with online coursework.
- Mindfulness and Wellbeing Strategy – a 3-month virtual training that culminates with an onsite retreat in Nosara, Costa Rica / Chicago.