Explore our comprehensive diploma programs to learn more about a ‘Diploma in Social Innovation‘ or a ‘Global Leadership Diploma.’ Stand-alone courses (which count toward the diplomas) are listed below.
Upcoming Online, Live Virtual & Onsite Courses:
Online courses focus on asynchronous learning with opportunities to come together with your classmates, live virtual workshops emphasize the virtual classroom experience with complementary asynchronous materials, and onsite courses take place at the University for Peace in Costa Rica.
- Global Citizenship Education – July 7, 2022 – LIVE VIRTUAL
- Regenerative Leadership – July 12, 2022 – ONLINE
- Tackling Finance in the Social Sector: From Fundraising to Impact Investment – July 26, 2022 – ONLINE
- Mission Impossible? Measuring Outcomes and Impact – August 16, 2022 – ONLINE
- Building Effective Teams: Design for Success – August 30, 2022 – ONLINE
- Positive Leadership – September 8-9, 2022 – ONSITE
- Skills for Effective Negotiations – September 10, 2022 – ONSITE
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Social Change – September 27, 2022 – ONLINE
- Positive Leadership – September 21, 2022 – LIVE VIRTUAL
- Social Media for Social Innovation – October 4, 2022 – ONLINE
- Design Thinking – October 18, 2022 – LIVE VIRTUAL
- High Performance Teams: Embracing our Differences – November 5, 2022 – ONSITE
- Educating in Changing Times: Reflect, Rethink and Rebuild – November 8, 2022 – ONLINE
- Skills for Effective Negotiations – November 19, 2022 – LIVE VIRTUAL
- Designing Your Life: Innovating from the Inside Out – January 31, 2023 – ONLINE
- Gross Global Happiness – February 10, 2023 – ONLINE
- Gross Global Happiness – March 10-12, 2023 – ONSITE
- Organizational Happiness: Walking the Talk – March 28, 2023 – LIVE VIRTUAL
- Design Thinking – June 30 – July 1, 2023 – ONSITE
All of the above courses count toward our Diploma programs! A ‘Global Leadership Diploma‘ provides the space to develop the skills, creative confidence, and networks needed to approach complex problems in a fast-changing world. A ‘Diploma in Social Innovation‘ brings together the tools, inspiration, and feedback you need to develop and launch a social business, organization, or project or fine-tune one already in progress.
Email us at email@example.com to set up a time to discuss how to start your diploma journey!
We also have a wide variety of workshop offerings that can be organized on demand. They can be presented at your home institution, or if you can provide six participants or more, we’ll gladly organize a special workshop at the University for Peace campus on convenient dates for you and your team.
We currently offer the following programs in partnership with other organizations:
- Wasabi Academy – Certificate in Effective Online Training – a 6-week online program aimed to equip educators for today’s online classroom, from teaching techniques to the skills you need to design and launch your online program.
- Mindfulness and Wellbeing Strategy – a 3-month virtual training culminates with an onsite retreat in Nosara, Costa Rica / Chicago.