Explore our comprehensive diploma programs to learn more about a ‘Diploma in Social Innovation‘ or a ‘Global Leadership Diploma.’ Stand alone courses (which count toward the diplomas) are listed below.
Upcoming Online, Live Virtual & Onsite Courses:
Online courses focus on asynchronous learning with opportunities to come together with your classmates, live virtual workshops emphasize the virtual classroom experience with complementary asynchronous materials, and onsite courses take place at the University for Peace in Costa Rica.
- Designing Your Life: Innovating from the Inside Out – July 27, 2021 – ONLINE
- Mission Impossible? Measuring Outcomes and Impact – August 17, 2021 – ONLINE
- Organizational Happiness: Walking the Talk – August 24, 2021 – LIVE VIRTUAL
- Design Thinking – September 14, 2021 – LIVE VIRTUAL
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Social Change – September 21, 2021 – ONLINE
- Tackling Finance in the Social Sector: From Fundraising to Impact Investment – September 28, 2021 – ONLINE
- Positive Leadership – October 1, 2021 – ONSITE
- Social Media for Social Innovation – October 12, 2021 – ONLINE
- Educating in Changing Times: Reflect, Rethink and Rebuild – October 19, 2021 – ONLINE
- Regenerative Leadership – October 26, 2021 – ONLINE
- Positive Leadership – November 3, 2021 – LIVE VIRTUAL
- Skills for Effective Negotiations – November 13, 2021 – LIVE VIRTUAL
- Gross Global Happiness – March 4, 2022 – ONSITE
All of the above courses count toward our Diploma programs! A ‘Global Leadership Diploma‘ provides the space to develop the skills, creative confidence and networks needed to approach complex problems in a fast-changing world. A ‘Diploma in Social Innovation‘ brings together the tools, inspiration and feedback you need to develop and launch a social business, organization or project, or to fine-tune one that is already in progress.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to talk about how to start your diploma journey!
We also have a wide variety of workshop offerings that can be organized on demand. They can be presented at your home institution, or if you can provide six participants or more, we’ll gladly organize a special workshop at the University for Peace campus on dates that are convenient for you and your team.
We currently offer the following programs in partnership with other organizations:
- Wasabi Academy – Certificate in Effective Online Training – a 6-week online program aimed to equip educators for today’s online classroom, from teaching techniques all the way to the skills you need to design and launch your own online program.
- Mindfulness and Wellbeing Strategy – a 3-month virtual training that culminates with an onsite retreat in Nosara, Costa Rica / Chicago.