Upcoming Online Courses:
- Mission Impossible? Measuring Outcomes and Impact – August 26, 2019
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Social Change – September 16, 2019
- Skills for Effective Negotiations – September 30, 2019
- Educating in Changing Times: Reflect, Rethink and Rebuild – October 14, 2019
- Regenerative Leadership – November 4, 2019
- Social Media for Social Innovation – November 18, 2019
- Designing Your Life: Innovating From the Inside Out – January 27, 2020
- Tackling Finance in the Social Sector: From Fundraising to Impact Investment – April 20, 2020
The Centre for Executive Education offers a ‘Diploma in Social Innovation‘ as our principal online program. This 18-month program brings together all of our single offerings to provide you with the tools, inspiration and feedback you need to develop and launch a social business, organization or project, or to fine-tune one that is already in progress.
Upcoming On-site Workshops:
The following seminars are offered as open-enrollment courses at UPEACE.
- Design Thinking: September 6 – 7, 2019
- Skills for Effective Negotiations: September 7, 2019
- Positive Leadership: October 10 -12, 2019
- Gross Global Happiness Summit: March 6 – 8, 2020
- Global Education: Cultivating innovation in the classroom: July 1st -3rd, 2020
We also have a wide variety of workshop offerings that can be organized on demand. They can be presented at your home institution, or if you can provide six participants or more, we’ll gladly organize a special workshop at the University for Peace campus on dates that are convenient for you and your team.
We currently offer the following programs in partnership with other organizations:
- DSIL Innovation and Leadership Course – an executive learning experience with a focus on innovation and leadership, combining field work in Southeast Asia with online coursework.
- Mindfulness and Wellbeing Strategy – a 3-month virtual training that culminates with an onsite retreat in Nosara, Costa Rica.