Upcoming Online Courses:
- Social Media for Social Innovation – November 18, 2019
- Designing Your Life: Innovating From the Inside Out – January 27, 2020
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Social Change – February 10, 2020
- Regenerative Leadership – March 16, 2020
- Mission Impossible? Measuring Outcomes and Impact – April 6, 2020
- Tackling Finance in the Social Sector: From Fundraising to Impact Investment – April 20, 2020
- Skills for Effective Negotiations – May 4, 2020
- Educating in Changing Times: Reflect, Rethink and Rebuild – July 20, 2019
The Centre for Executive Education offers a ‘Diploma in Social Innovation‘ as our principal online program. This 18-month program brings together all of our single offerings to provide you with the tools, inspiration and feedback you need to develop and launch a social business, organization or project, or to fine-tune one that is already in progress.
Upcoming On-site Workshops:
The following seminars are offered as open-enrollment courses at UPEACE.
- Positive Leadership: December 5 – 7, 2019
- Gross Global Happiness Summit: March 6 – 8, 2020
- Design Thinking: April 24 – 25, 2020
- Global Education: Cultivating innovation in the classroom: July 1st -3rd, 2020
- Skills for Effective Negotiations: September, 2020
We also have a wide variety of workshop offerings that can be organized on demand. They can be presented at your home institution, or if you can provide six participants or more, we’ll gladly organize a special workshop at the University for Peace campus on dates that are convenient for you and your team.
We currently offer the following programs in partnership with other organizations:
- DSIL Innovation and Leadership Course – an executive learning experience with a focus on innovation and leadership, combining field work in Southeast Asia with online coursework.
- Mindfulness and Wellbeing Strategy – a 3-month virtual training that culminates with an onsite retreat in Nosara, Costa Rica.