Positive Leadership – Live Virtual Workshop5-week virtual workshop Feb 1 – Mar 1, 2022 Tuesdays 1:00pm – 3:00pm Eastern Time (New York)
Are you ready to take that next step, reflect on your leadership style and be inspired to set stretch goals?
Come join us in a new, live virtual format of Positive Leadership! Experience connection, co-creation, learning, renewal, and global networking with a team of international facilitators and fellow international participants.
This seminar focuses on a human paradigm of leadership: the ability to connect with people you work with, to see how things look from their perspective, to engage and motivate them while appealing to their strengths and passions.
We’ll be creating a small, intimate classroom feeling, so enrollment is limited. Don’t miss this opportunity: Register now!
What is a live online workshop?
Turn on your webcam! This program is much more than recorded videos – it’s quite the opposite. The ‘live virtual’ workshops will replicate face-to-face sessions, as if we were together in the same room. We will be dynamic, using break-out rooms, real-time polls, and interactive activities.
Check out this 2-minute video for a glimpse into the virtual workshop experience.
Learn more about Live Online Workshops here.
Past participants say:
“This course is an eye opener. Positive Leadership is all about focusing on strengths and opportunities and a good way to ensure a healthy work environment.”
-Jelle-Jochem Duits, Netherlands, Diplomat in training
“This course was life-changing for me. I was not expecting such deep exercises that would really inspire me to continue on my own journey towards well-being and continue supporting others in that journey as well. An amazing experience indeed!”
-Victoria Montero, Costa Rica, HR Director at Sykes
“I just finished taking this course for the second time in 5 years, I really love it! ROI is immediate if you really apply your learning into your team.”
-Leonardo Ugalde – IT Manager, Vmware
Beginning on February 1st, this live virtual workshop takes place over 5 weeks, with 1 session each week on Tuesdays from 1:00pm – 3:00pm Eastern Time (New York). This will be complemented by readings, videos and assignments in-between sessions as well, allowing you to delve deeper into the topics and put what you’ve learned into practice! Each session will cover two different key leadership concepts:
- Introduction and Overview of Leadership/ PERMA Model of Well-being – February 1st, 2022
- Appreciative Inquiry/ Strengths Based Leadership – February 8th, 2022
- Identifying your ‘Why’?/ Conflict Styles and Relationships – – February 15th, 2022
- Teams and Psychological Safety/ Managing Energy not Time – – February 22nd, 2022
- Measuring Success/ Your Personal Leadership Plan & Wrap-up – March 1st, 2022
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Gained the ability to use strengths-based leadership to bring out the best in your team or sphere of influence;
- Deepened an understanding of your unique strengths and how to maximize them in both your professional and personal life;
- Uncovered strategies to cultivate appreciation, positivity and empathy for yourself and others;
- Set holistic goals and a way to measure them that will help you monitor any major sources of work-life balance conflict;
- Formed deep relationships with a tight-knit, international network of alumni from the course;
- Completed an engaging, dynamic experience that replicates the interaction of face-to-face sessions;
- Earned a certificate from the Centre for Executive Education within the United Nations established University for Peace.
You’ll also have had a chance to explore and grow in the following areas:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Positive Leadership
- Conflict Transformation
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Strengths Feedback
- Crafting a Purpose Statement
- Knowing Personal Conflict Style
Positive Leadership is purposefully designed to be applicable at all ages and career levels, and across a variety of fields. Participants often share some of the following characteristics:
- A desire to change, grow, or re-establish passion for their career;
- A deep drive to push personal boundaries and give back to the community/world;
- The need to connect with like-minded individuals and broaden their already global mindset;
- Professionals in fast-growing career fields who want to stay ahead of the curve;
- The intention of re-igniting passions as they go through a personal or professional transition.
This 5-week live virtual workshop will be held virtually, via 5 two-hour sessions, from February 1- March 1, 2022. Sessions are held on Tuesdays from 1:00pm – 3:00pm Eastern Time (New York).
$895 tuition rate for the 5-week live virtual workshop. A certificate is awarded upon completion by the Centre for Executive Education at the University for Peace, established by the General Assembly of the United Nations.
This live online Positive Leadership workshop will be led by one of our instructors:
Art Sherwood is the David Cole Professor of Entrepreneurship, Director of WWU’s Entrepreneurship & Innovation Programs. He teaches and researches human-centered entrepreneurship and innovation education with a focus on well-being and coaching promoting flourishing practices for lifelong changemaking. He is an experienced entrepreneur and certified executive coach and is actively engaged as co-founder of Reimagine by Design, LLC and member-owner of Columinate, a cooperatively owned consulting business.
Mohit Mukherjee is the Founding Director of the UPEACE Centre for Executive Education. He is also the founder of Changemaker International, an organization focused on enabling youth to gain the skills to be social innovators. He has also served as Vice President of Programs for Watson U, the first incubator leading to a degree for next generation social entrepreneurs. Prior to these positions, Mohit Mukherjee served as Education Program Manager of the Earth Charter Initiative, a global movement of organizations and individuals promoting sustainable development. Mohit earned his Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering from Stanford University in 1995 and did his Master’s at the Harvard Graduate School of Education in 2002. He currently resides in Florida.