We offer a total of 8 online courses tackling a topic central to the idea of social innovation, from the creation of a monitoring system to bringing innovation to the classroom. Our online courses are administered by dedicated facilitators that are experts in their fields, allowing personalized feedback and live webinars in each course. Assignments are designed to be flexible so that working professionals can participate in their free time.
Courses are being offered every month; below you can find the upcoming starting dates. They can be taken one-by-one or as part of the Diploma program. For more information, please click on the course title.
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Social Change – September 16, 2019
- Skills for Effective Negotiations – September 30, 2019
- Educating in Changing Times: Reflect, Rethink and Rebuild – October 14, 2019
- Regenerative Leadership – November 4, 2019
- Social Media for Social Innovation – November 18, 2019
- Designing Your Life: Innovating From the Inside Out – January 27, 2020
- Mission Impossible? Measuring Outcomes and Impact – April 6, 2020
- Tackling Finance in the Social Sector: From Fundraising to Impact Investment – April 20, 2020
The Centre for Executive Education offers a ‘Diploma in Social Innovation‘ as our principal online program. This 18-month program brings together all of our single offerings to provide you with the tools, inspiration and feedback you need to develop and launch a social business, organization or project, or to fine-tune one that is already in progress.
What makes our online courses different? Check out the video below!
Not sure you’re ready to apply? Interested in staying connected with the UPEACE Centre for Executive Education? Receive free e-newsletters, updates, videos, sample readings and materials by joining the Centre’s email list (click here) or liking our Facebook page at UPEACECentre. You may also contact us at email@example.com or through our twitter handle @UPEACECentre.