We offer a total of 8 online courses tackling a topic central to the idea of social innovation, from the creation of a monitoring system to bringing innovation to the classroom. Our online courses are administered by dedicated facilitators that are experts in their fields, allowing personalized feedback and live webinars in each course. Assignments are designed to be flexible so that working professionals can participate in their free time.
Courses are being offered every month; below you can find the upcoming starting dates. They can be taken one-by-one or as part of the Diploma in Social Innovation or the Global Leadership Diploma. For more information, please click on the course title.
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Social Change – September 21, 2021
- Tackling Finance in the Social Sector: From Fundraising to Impact Investment – September 28, 2021
- Regenerative Leadership – October 26, 2021
- Building Effective Teams: Design for Success – November 2, 2021 – ONLINE
- Designing Your Life: Innovating from the Inside Out – February 1, 2022
- Social Media for Social Innovation – October 26, 2021
- Educating in Changing Times: Reflect, Rethink and Rebuild – October 19, 2021
- Mission Impossible? Measuring Outcomes and Impact – April 26, 2022
What makes our online courses different? Check out the video below!
Not sure you’re ready to apply? Interested in staying connected with the UPEACE Centre for Executive Education? Receive free e-newsletters, updates, videos, sample readings and materials by joining the Centre’s email list (click here) or liking our Facebook/ Instagram/ Twitter/ LinkedIn. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.