We offer a total of 8 online courses tackling a topic central to the idea of social innovation, from the creation of a monitoring system to bringing innovation to the classroom. Our online courses are administered by dedicated facilitators that are experts in their fields, allowing personalized feedback and live webinars in each course. Assignments are designed to be flexible so that working professionals can participate in their free time.
Courses are being offered every month; below you can find the upcoming starting dates. They can be taken one-by-one or as part of the Diploma in Social Innovation or the Global Leadership Diploma. For more information, please click on the course title.
- Social Media for Social Innovation – April 27, 2021
- Skills for Effective Negotiations – May 18, 2021
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Social Change – June 1, 2021
- Tackling Finance in the Social Sector: From Fundraising to Impact Investment – June 15, 2021
- Regenerative Leadership – July 13, 2021
- Designing Your Life: Innovating from the Inside Out – July 27, 2021
- Mission Impossible? Measuring Outcomes and Impact – August 17, 2021
- Educating in Changing Times: Reflect, Rethink and Rebuild – October 19, 2021
What makes our online courses different? Check out the video below!
Not sure you’re ready to apply? Interested in staying connected with the UPEACE Centre for Executive Education? Receive free e-newsletters, updates, videos, sample readings and materials by joining the Centre’s email list (click here) or liking our Facebook/ Instagram/ Twitter/ LinkedIn. You may also contact us at email@example.com.