We offer a total of 8 online courses tackling a topic central to the idea of social innovation, from the creation of a monitoring system to bringing innovation to the classroom. Our online courses are administered by dedicated facilitators that are experts in their fields, allowing personalized feedback and live webinars in each course. Assignments are designed to be flexible so that working professionals can participate in their free time.
Courses are being offered every month; below you can find the upcoming starting dates. They can be taken one-by-one or as part of the Diploma in Social Innovation or the Global Leadership Diploma. For more information, please click on the course title.
- Educating in Changing Times: Reflect, Rethink and Rebuild – January 19, 2021
- Designing Your Life: Innovating from the Inside Out – January 26, 2021
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Social Change – February 9, 2021
- Regenerative Leadership – February 23, 2021
- Tackling Finance in the Social Sector: From Fundraising to Impact Investment – March 30, 2021
- Mission Impossible? Measuring Outcomes and Impact – April 13, 2021
- Social Media for Social Innovation – April 27, 2021
- Skills for Effective Negotiations – May 18, 2021
The Centre for Executive Education offers a ‘Diploma in Social Innovation‘. This 18-month program brings together all of our single offerings to provide you with the tools, inspiration and feedback you need to develop and launch a social business, organization or project, or to fine-tune one that is already in progress.
Also, a ‘Global Leadership Diploma‘. The Global Leadership Diploma provides the space to develop the skills, creative confidence and networks needed to approach complex problems in a fast-changing world. Participants gain dynamic training and personalized reflection to prepare for a future of diverse global challenges.
What makes our online courses different? Check out the video below!
Not sure you’re ready to apply? Interested in staying connected with the UPEACE Centre for Executive Education? Receive free e-newsletters, updates, videos, sample readings and materials by joining the Centre’s email list (click here) or liking our Facebook/ Instagram/ Twitter/ LinkedIn. You may also contact us at email@example.com.