Change Management – Costa Rica
On-site in Costa RicaTBD
“To achieve goals you’ve never achieved before, you need to start doing things you’ve never done before.”
Change is the only constant in life. As the COVID era makes quite clear, change readiness is not just a state of mind, but a necessary skill for organizations and individuals alike.
This 1-day workshop focuses on two major Change Management elements:
- First, we’ll take an introspective and personal view of working effectively through a rapidly changing environment.
- Then the focus turns on your team. Supporting and coaching others through change is a challenging yet powerful and vital skill.
What is Change Management and why is it important?
Change can be uncomfortable or downright scary. And yet, it is a constant in our lives and within our organizations. Change Management is a method of preparing, equipping and supporting people to effectively embrace and execute change in order to push forward organizational success.
The world is constantly evolving and needs are always shifting. An organization that is change ready is also one that effectively and quickly adapts to an ever-changing environment, develops innovative solutions, and can advance overall productivity and performance.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Identify and understand the purpose of change and its impact on you and others.
- Explore a user friendly model to understand your personal reaction to change and define what is required (personally and as a leader) to cultivate a change ready mindset.
- Engage in and experience practical techniques to effectively integrate and execute new and/or shifting organizational priorities.
- Identify and demonstrate the personal leadership skills that are necessary to work through change with confidence and coach others.
- Develop a personal action plan for continued personal and professional development.
- Earn a certificate from the University for Peace, established by the General Assembly of the United Nations.
The course is designed to be a practical and hands-on workshop, allowing space for sharing and peer-to-peer learning. We will meet face-to-face at the UPEACE campus, abiding by and respecting all of the COVID protocols established by the Ministry of Health in Costa Rica.
$375 tuition rate. 1-day Change Management workshop. A certificate is awarded upon completion by the Centre for Executive Education at the University for Peace, established by the General Assembly of the United Nations.
$995 tuition rate – 3-day Design for Change workshop. This option combines 1-day Change Management (July 3rd) with a 2-day Design Thinking workshop (July 1st & 2nd) for a powerful, 3-day transformational learning experience!
Enroll with a colleague each will receive a 15% discount. Contact us for groups of 3 or more.
The course is led by Manuel Larenas, Senior Consultant at Impact International. Mr. Larenas has been working in the learning and development industry since 2002 and joined Impact in 2011. As a lead designer and facilitator, he delivers client solutions globally, from graduate level to organizational leaders for private, public and non-profit firms. Manny has worked with more than 50 multinational companies, and has an MBTI Type Indicator certificate, a Situational Leadership II Certificate from Ken Blanchard Co., and an ACCT Adventure Practitioner certificate. Manny is also an Associate Professor at Palm Beach State University, where he delivers powerful learning programs with a focus on personal development and sustaining academic success.