Intangience: Learn the most important language you will ever speak.
The language of human connection spoken through shared intangible values.
This course will shift your perspective on how opinions, beliefs, feelings and decisions are arrived at and the way our world today is communicating. Currently available in English, the course is being translated into other languages which will be made available through UPEACE, as well as directly with ReThink.
Intangience™ has already been shared with a panel of professors and educators at the University of Peace and several hundred participants have gone through the course with rave reviews and responses. Unquestionably, Intangience™ has proven itself to be a unique and valuable school of thought.
It is high time purpose driven organizations and NGO’s level the playing field and learn techniques usually used for financial gain, applying them instead towards influencing behaviors for positive impact and greater purpose. Now, more than ever, people who have lost their jobs or whose small, emerging businesses are under threat need fresh solutions and new thinking. Participants will embark upon a fascinating journey of learning that reveals compelling evidence of the way in which brands are being developed and market demand influenced.
The Intangience™ program has been successfully delivered to large audiences across several countries to do just this. It has already been adopted by large corporations who have shared the methodology with hundreds of their employees to change their marketing mindset.
The Intangience methodology has been validated by the University for Peace established by the UN General Assembly through its Centre for Executive Education and is now offered as a certificate course of studies to entrepreneurs, leaders and business organizations globally.
The Intangience methodology has been used in the development of hundreds of international award-winning campaigns.
What would you learn from this online course?
It is time to learn the techniques and devices being effectively used by others globally so that you too can master the art of defining and sharing your story to an audience that is waiting to hear it.
- Learn through a unique method how to build your compelling brand story around intangible values.
- Develop a keen awareness of opportunities to connect the brand ideals with customers.
- Gain invaluable insights into what makes a brand resonate.
- Explore case studies on how major global brands were successfully developed.
- Increase your understanding of what defines the brand and how to consistently express it.
Intangience: Flexible schedule and compelling content
Four-week immersion course
This is a highly engaging, interactive course that will shift your perspective on brand development told through amazing storytelling, captivating videos, and unforgettable exercises. It is impossible to do this course and not be changed forever in both the way you see the world of successful branding and how to do it for yourself.
With an average of 3 – 4 hours of work per week, this online course is made for your busy schedule: Includes videos, live webinars, articles, and forums for discussion.
Intangience™ is a portmanteau of the phrases intangible values and the science of human connection.
It is a unique methodology that teaches how to best define a brand and create a compelling brand story which emotionally connects with consumers.
Intangience™ is comprised of three schools of thought:
- Pillars of Purpose
These are the three building blocks upon which the brand architecture is structured. It is an introspective process through which three questions help define the brand identity, purpose, legacy and a universal truth about the industry or environment in which it lives.
- Currency of Conversation
These are the three points of reference which determine how the currency of a brand reputation and popularity is traded.
- Science of Human Connection.
These are the three underlying principles that dictate how a brand creates lasting, meaningful emotional connections with consumers.
Each of these will in turn reveal what makes up a compelling brand story, its influence on human behavior and how you can use it for positive purposes.
Ernie Ross developed the methodology based upon his decades at the creative helm of a branding and advertising agency called Ross | ReThink.
The firm has won an historic number of international awards.
This is a highly engaging, interactive course that will shift your perspective on brand development told through amazing story telling, captivating videos and unforgettable exercises. It is impossible to do this course and not be changed forever in both the way you see the world of successful branding and how to do it for yourself.
With an average of 3 – 4 hours of work per week, this online course is made for your busy schedule: Includes videos, live webinars, articles and forums for discussion.
How intangible values define a brand.
The science of human connection.
How to write a compelling brand story.
Intangience in action.
How to create brand differentiation.
Taking your story to the world.
- You will learn how major global organizations and brands are using the techniques of both developing and measuring intangible values to create their success.
- You will understand the science of human connection used by some of the world’s best-selling brands and see the compelling evidence of how the strategies and techniques they deploy create strong emotional connections with consumers across all borders and cultures.
- You will learn the Intangience™ theory that unlocks how ideas are popularized and the ways in which virality of the brand message is achieved.
- You will discover the art of developing your brand story in a way that resonates and builds a legacy.
The talk is fast paced and thought-provoking using storytelling, brief video clips and audience interaction to unravel a complex subject making it an engaging, highly entertaining and profoundly insightful experience.
- Professionals working in small and medium-sized companies
- Social entrepreneurs, nonprofit professionals, public sector and community leaders
- Anyone interested in learning how to communicate a compelling brand story around intangible values
This 4-week live virtual workshop will be held virtually, via two-hour sessions, from TBD