The University for Peace (UPEACE) was established in December 1980 as a Treaty Organization by the UN General Assembly. UPEACE is the only university in the United Nations system authorized to offer academic degrees in the field of peace and conflict studies.
Located in Costa Rica, within the University for Peace – established by the UN General Assembly, the UPEACE Centre for Executive Education was launched to deliver dynamic workshops, seminars, and training courses.
September 8 -9, 2022
9:00 a.m until 5:00 p.m.
- Centre for Executive Education: email@example.com
- Costa Rica’s country code is (+506)
- Esmeralda Bolaños’s cell phone: 8548-2601 (only WhatsApp)/ Hannah Benson’s cell phone: 8730-7360
- The Centre’s line at UPEACE: 2205-9052
Hotel accommodations are not included in the workshop. Some participants, however, are scheduled to stay in one or another at the following:
- Hotel Hacienda El Rodeo http://www.haciendaelrodeo.com/
Telephone number: (506) 2249-1013 / (506) 8302-4757
Directions in Spanish for a cab driver: De la pulpería Chepe Monge en Ciudad Colon, 5.5km hacia el oeste.
How to get to the UPEACE Campus
- From Hotel Hacienda El Rodeo, exit to your right and walk up the hill to the UPEACE campus.
- In the center of Ciudad Colón, there is a bus stop in the park at the corner of the Christian Church, 1 block (100 meters) North of SuperMora. The last bus passes at 8:13 a.m every day.
Please be sure to be there a few minutes before the scheduled time. UPEACE buses are free of charge.
- At the airport, take the official airport taxis (orange) or Uber to the hotel with the directions provided above. They will ask you if you want a taxi before you even finish exiting the airport.
- Overview of Costa Rica and What to Bring
- What to do in and around Ciudad Colón
- How centered leaders achieve extraordinary results
- Discovering Your Authentic Leadership
- Every generation wants meaningful work
- Don’t let your head attack your heart
- Introduction to Appreciative Inquiry
- What Google Learned from its Quest to Build the Perfect Team
- The Human Era at Work: Findings from the Energy Project
- Six Simple Questions that Yield Better Decisions
- Start with why
- If you’re 30% through life, you’re likely 90% through your best relationships
Open enrollment courses by the UPEACE Centre: Click here
The Centre’s Team: Click here