The University for Peace (UPEACE) was established in December 1980 as a Treaty Organization by the UN General Assembly. UPEACE is only university in the United Nations system authorized to offer academic degrees in the field of peace and conflict studies.
Located in Costa Rica, within the United Nations-University for Peace, the UPEACE Centre for Executive Education was launched to deliver dynamic workshops, seminars and training courses.
University for Peace campus in Costa Rica
June 30 – July 1, 2023
9:00 a.m until 5:00 p.m; coffee breaks and lunch included
- Centre for Executive Education: email@example.com
- Costa Rica’s country code is (+506)
- Celeste Vargas cellphone: 88440110 / Anthony Marten’s cell phone: 8719-0449
- The Centre’s line at UPEACE: 2205-9052 or 2205-9068
Required readings and videos:
Additional readings and videos:
Below are a number of short readings related to your course. Although not mandatory, please feel free to browse them or begin reading before the class.
- Design Thinking – What is that?
- Design thinking as a way to improve patient experience
- Design Thinking: A Key To Improving Organizational Culture
- Hybrid Work Should Be an Exercise in Design Thinking
- Design Thinking for Social Innovation
- Create a Customer Empathy Map in 6 Easy Steps!
- Applying Design Thinking to Your New Year’s Resolutions
- How to lead Design Thinking when people are not familiar with it
Below are a number of short videos related to your course. Although not mandatory, please feel free to browse them or begin watching them before the class.
Open enrollment courses by the UPEACE Centre: Click here
The Centre’s Team: Click here